Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Avila Condo and some great moments!


Katie getting "hooded"

The courtyard from our condo


View from the porch




My parent's master bedroom




Talan's big boy room! He adored having a TV in his room...it was quite a luxury for him and one he will only enjoy on that vacation!

More from Talan's room

My room, small but comfy...didn't spend much time here anyway

Dining room, there was also a huge kitchen which I managed not to photograph


Living room


Loving his time with big cousin Shane, or "Shame" as T likes to say


My cousin James and me...it was insanely windy that day! And what an awful angle...I look like I have a huge neck and a pea head... reminder for future photo ops, this angle is unflattering!


Amazing...












2 comments:

Shelley, Nick, and Baby G said...

What a beautiful condo! It looks like a very fun trip! I love the SLO area...

Aleyta said...

pea head, hahahahaha...