Friday, June 5, 2009

Too old for this look?

I've recently become obsessed with finding a cute, parent-frinedly version of this whole romper/jumper/whatever it is considered, look. But I'm not pencil thin like Nicole Ritchie so I'm searching for an alternative to these teeny super short ones in the pictures. While at the movies last week, I noticed a woman, a bit older than me, and more on the heavier set/voluptuous size, wearing a charcoal grey short-sleeved romper...and looking quite sassy and confident. She looked very comfortable and fabulous at the same time - a mommy's ideal outfit combination, right?
My sister abhors this whole look, and says, "Why not just wear a top with shorts and tuck it in with a belt, same look but not so juvenile!" Love her brutal honesty, probably her way of saying, Kristen your not 21 anymore, move on! I still love the look, I think I might pull it off with the appropriate combination of fit and shorts length....we shall see. Ah yes, it's these frivolous dilemmas that keep my mommy mind occupied...




No comments: