Friday, December 9, 2011

Comfies

If I'm being perfectly honest, I really dislike Winter...it's the season I least look forward to.  Not because I don't love the holidays, or the fact that both my boys happen to have winter birthdays (P.S. I need to plan better next time around so a child of mine can celebrate at an outside birthday party!).  It's because it is so friggin' cold and I just wish I could curl up in my flannel sheets and where comfies(aka. really old sweats and raggedy loose shirts and Uggs) all day, every day.  But since I can't look like a slacking teenager in an oversized hooded sweatshirt all day long, I've found some new "Comfies" to leave the house in!


J Crew Saturday Pant-
(aka. Bella's Breaking Dawn "Half Vampire baby sucking the life out of me but I have to wear something blue around Edward" pants)
These are probably the dreamiest pants in the whole wide world, like wrapping my legs in a favorite sweatshirt that I don't want to wash because it might fall apart...that kind of dreamy
 

Cole Haan ballet flat, since discontinued:( Feels like slippers and can wear with everything
Target sale + sweatshirt + sequins = affordable, cozy and stylish...Score
And since I almost never wear makeup, this Bigelow lip gloss I have in peppermint is the closest thing I get to making the face presentable

No comments: