Friday, January 2, 2009

I want to, Let me do it...



Jas gave T a Wedgie, I wish you could see the video, I was crying with laughter! Father and son bonding at it's best!
T does a special dance after he goes potty by himself...only he and his Papa do it together, those of us less privileged are not allowed according to T! So here he is in motion!
And here is T making a wish...precious.













This ribbon was meant to go on my parents tree, but this is how T helped decorate!





I could take pictures of T all day...Jas is always saying, you're taking pictures of him doing that!? I feel like if I miss something I won't remember it. And just the same now that he is speaking a mile a minute and says such humorous or thoughtful things I fear that I won't recall those either.




As I look all of these pictures of T, I realize I should post more of us, our house, our world, my ideas, thoughts, projects, etc. I will work on it, but really do you want to see me or J decorating a tree, I think not!













No comments: