Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas just keeps on giving






Katie turned 23! I'm little overwhelmed and amazed at this event...I can still recall as a 6 year old going to my Mom's ultrasound appointments, seeing Katie as a newborn and wondering if we had to keep her, pushing her around as a toddler in a laundry basket with our blankies, or watching her as an independent 4 year old pack a My Little Pony suitcase and stomp out of the house in anger that nobody paid attention to her.









Marble Maze, YEEESSS! I'm not sure who is more excited about this, Kate and me or T...Kate was given her first maze from her 3rd birthday too!








Funny thing...this is the first time my parents have filled our stockings, that explained our giddiness!














The Robinson's











T made up a hilarious dance routine to one of his holiday stuffed animals that played the Nutcracker Suite...this is his finale pose!













Mid routine...














Cousin Mitch choking T with love!
















Cousins!













Cousins and James' very lovely girlfriend Jessica











No comments: