Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture this...

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WASHABLE PAINT....THIS WAS AFTER HANDWASHING...NICE

In typical T fashion, tonight when I asked him to go downstairs to say goodnight to Daddy it looked a bit like this...

Before leaving his room, he had to run over to his bed, roll on his back, hang upside over the side and roll off onto the floor!

Off to the stairs...which he proceeded to take one at a time, slowly sliding both of his feet all the way to the edge of each step until he plopped on to the next. Again each step, and there are 15 I believe, so this was a hilarious yet tedious process. And then the token high jump from the bottom step!

Instead of walking easily over to Jason on the couch, he took an obstacle course, climbing over our reclining chair, again rolling onto his head to the floor, T-Rex stomped and all fours to kiss his Daddy, then galloped back to me!

Maybe it's just me, but I adore the silly way T does things.

Tonight in particular he just brought warmth to my heart and a joy to my smile! Very much needed after the tragic news of a family friend last week.

T also attempted a new word today: Armaduyehyo (Armadillo)...just cute.

No comments: