Sunday, November 1, 2009

30th

So yes, I did allow a few pictures to be taken to forever commemorate the day that I turned 30. It actually turned out to be a 3 day celebration for my 30th, as that Saturday we had a BBQ at the Warren house with family and friends. Then Sunday, the actual day of my birthday, we went to S.F. to pick up my sister from the airport than visit her new apartment in the city. That day was the end of Fleet Week and since Kate's place is a few blocks from the marina, we were able to see the jets from her apartment! It was really exhilarating, to say the least! I asked to have pizza for dinner that night, and we opened gifts - I got the newest iphone, not soon enough since my original iphone had been malfunctioning on and off for at least a year, constantly freezing on me for hours at a time among other things. I'm sure it had nothing to do with my having dropped it in the toilet at one point! Then Monday night we had dinner at Maggianos with my grandmother. I had said that the one small thing I asked for on my birthday was to have a reason to wear make-up and get dressed up. So off to dinner we went all gussied up, as my attempt at squeezing myself into a non maternity dress leaving me oxygen-deprived and unable to eat the heaping mounds of food from Maggianos! And so the pictures below show me bloated, swollen, and atempting to breathe and smile at the same time! Happy 30th to me!















1 comment:

Shelley, Nick, and Baby G said...

HAPPY 30TH! I am so sorry I forgot! You look great in all of the pics...30 never looked so good and 30 is the new 20! :)

Great to see you and Talan last Friday...