Saturday, November 14, 2009

A boy, a belly, and the beach!

The first week of November was a very exciting week for us, as I had my 20 week ultrasound where we found out our second baby's gender...and It's Another Boy! T and Jason didn't seem surprised in the least, I suppose the predominance of boys on the Warren side of the family should have been a huge clue. We are so happy about this news, and can't wait for T to meet his baby brother in March. The logistical side of me is super thrilled to be able to re-use all of T's old baby clothes again; he had so many adorable outfits that I was saddened at the prospect of possibly not seeing them on a baby again! Of course the new baby will get some new things but there is no shortage of clothes. As you all know I'm a bit of a shopaholic!

Here is our little guy putting his foot in his mouth!

This is his profile!

This is the proof!

That same week, we made yet another trip to Twin Lakes Beach with Krissy and Devon. It was November 3, and nearly 80 degrees that day. A truly exceptional day!

The beach was strewn with huge piles of driftwood and sticks. The kids built a "house" of sticks and T wrote his name in the sand.


Here is his shadow above some of the T, A, and L section - he wrote it really big!


And here is a belly shot, told you I was expanding


The belly and the kids

My belly enjoying the view

1 comment:

Shelley, Nick, and Baby G said...

Congrats on another baby boy in the Warren family!