Saturday, November 14, 2009

So much to do this month

Our big boy is turning 4 on November 28 (I know I can't believe it either!) and that means that I have to make some decisions on what to actually do for his big day. Isn't this always a big dilemma? His birthday falling after Thanksgiving and occurring during a colder month always limits the possibilities - especially for little boy that needs to be outdoors. Keeping it fun and within a reasonable budget at the same time is always a challenge!
This also means that there are only about 6 more weeks until Christmas, so I really need to step it up and get to some hard core holiday shopping.
On a more exciting note, my dearest girlfriend Aleyta is due to have a baby girl Sophie on November 22 - I can't wait for this big moment to finally come, she is going to be one amazing Mommy!

No comments: