Monday, May 10, 2010

Glubs and Gobbles

Some of T's recent quotes :

If someone tells him he is small or little, he tells them with attitude, "I am not, I'm a growing boy."

When he arrives to any destination, whether it be T-ball practice or his grandparents house, he enters and announces, "Hello, I'm here! Look it's me Talan!" He is very important, you know!

He recently asked for a toy dragon after seeing a commercial for How to Train Your Dragon, and I told him he needed to wait for Christmas and write a letter asking Santa. His response: "We don't need to write a letter, we can call him." I explained that there aren't telephones in the North Pole, that Santa only accepts letters. So Talan says, "Well then, Mommy, you will have to buy Santa a cell phone!"

His grandma told him to put his shoes on, and T says, "No I'm just going to wear my feet today."

He went fishing with his Papa and I asked him if he was excited. He says, "Yes but I'm a little nervous and anxious." He ended up catching 5 trout that day!

T, can you go potty before we leave? "But I don't HEAR any pee right now!"

Some of the words he says that make me smile:

Glubs(gloves)
Gobbles(goggles)
Bruella(Umbrella)

Here is T riding the dragon at the new and improved Happy Hollow. This was opening day and Tanner was one week old...yes I was that crazy!

Hot and "shwetty" after T-ball


Playing dinosaurs with his Auntie Kate...how cute are they?!





1 comment:

Aleyta said...

Don't forget his mothers day comment about Sophie...awwwww...he is the CUTEST kid ever!!!