Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tanner's Circus Birthday



Welcome to Tanner's 1st birthday party! It was a circus theme! We had games, balloon animals, face-painting, fresh hot dogs and lots of sweets! Fun was had by all, especially the birthday boy!


These were the goody bags for each little guest

My one hand made project - the birthday banner

The kids play area! Talan helped set it all up. He was such a great helper that day!


Clown Cake Pops!

The party is just getting started

Playing with the big kids

Playing with circus stacking blocks I found on ebay

Sophie and Allie in the ball pit

Big Boy!

Photo op for the cousins!
The cake and dessert table....I found this perfect fabric on a remnant table at Joann's fabrics!

Sophie and Aleyta!
Miss Rebecca the face painter and balloon animal extraordinare! She was amazing!


Mommy got to wear the birthday balloon hat



He loved the frosting! It was delicious, home made my my Mom and Kate



This was one party I will of course never ever forget!

2 comments:

Shelley, Nick, and Baby G said...

Wow, everything looks great - you are quite the party planner! :) So sad we missed it...Happy Birthday, Tanner!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry we missed it, also. You did a great job with this one! xoxo