Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Woohoo look it's....

















SNOOOWWW!! On the summit in Santa Cruz...I'll probably go back again Thursday on my day off but let me say this...I am thankful for every day that I have with T, for the fact that because I stay home with him during the day that I can just drive up the mountain at the drop of a hat to play in the snow and let him experience these special moments. The opportunity that I have to be able to work the hours I do and also be present for every milestone that he makes, this blessing doesn't escape me, believe me. I am truly lucky to have the family that I do, the husband that I share my life with, the job that affords me this luxury of raising my child as well, and this amazing son that brings such joy and adventure in my life.

Back to snow...36 degrees, a bit cold, will plan the attire better but I didn't know what we would be lucky to find up there. T made tiny little snowballs and threw them specifically at the back of my head. He liked just watching his feet make the crunching sound, and watching the snow blow off the branches. We stayed for only 20 minutes but it really felt longer than that, but T's poor little Converse were soaking wet...again I'll plan better for next time. Here are some of our pics from today

2 comments:

Aleyta said...

omg! snow!! how exciting to be able to see T's face as he experienced the wonder of it. Miss you guys, love auntie aleyta xxoo

Julie Watts said...

Thanks Kristen for the comment and advice for a pediatrician. We are definitely still looking so I really appreciate the rec. Yeah, the little girl thing is crazy and I have really had to learn self-control because I want to buy everything. Your little one is adorable and I am so happy to see he has a little Asian in him!! Each day Cameron and I talk about the possibilities of what this little baby will look like, and yours validates that the Asian gene dominates because I think he looks like you…yeeeeees! Ok wellcontinue to feel free to check out the blog…..I will try to update it as much as possible once baby arrives and take care. Make sure to tell the family hello from all the Bonners!