Saturday, February 7, 2009

Babe...


Now that T is 3 he is saying the silliest things...he truly makes us laugh every day. Here are some new ones:

Scenario 1: T is blowing bubbles with Papa and they try to pop them with their mouths (not my idea by the way, but fun for them nevertheless!) Each time my dad pops one he says "mmmm, tastes like chocolate...mmm tastes like bubblegum...you get the drift.

T pops one and says, "mmmm, tastes like couscous!"

Scenario 2: I tell T that we are going to a birthday party for our good friend Lonnie. He asks "who are we going to see?" I explain that there will be many people he doesn't know so we have to be kind and make lots of new friends. T replies, "Oh I will make friends with lots of kids. I like kids, they are my friends!"
He pauses for a moment than says, "And mommy can talk to all the mommies, they your friends, okay?!"

Scenario 3: Jason is watching a Bond movie on TV. T and I are playing nearby. There currently is a major action scene going on where James Bond is dodging chasing cars, jumping onto speedboats, leaping from hot air balloons, etc. T notices the noise on TV and says, "Ooooh mom that's not safe." I explain to T that James Bond is a secret agent who gets himself in many dangerous situations where it may be unsafe, but that he is always very careful.

Immediately T replies, "Yeah he needs his mommy. That's not safe."
He also started addressing Jason as "Babe" since Mommy always says it, or "BabeJasonDaddy," T's own special version!
These are among many other things that T says and does that bring us such joy and amusement. I just wish I remembered to write them all down!

No comments: