Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running on fumes today...

The little man is snotty! Started yesterday when he woke up but he was happy and not too bothered by the cold yet, but last night he was so miserable. He could NOT find a single position that helped his nose feel better. We ended up on the couch and he fell asleep officially about 3:45...yikes! Mommy on the other hand...well you know how that end works....not a wink with all the tossing & turning and awkward poistions to stay in so he would feel comfortable and not wake up. So today he won't be at swim class again, sucks. I'm not going to be an irresponsible parent and dip my sick snotty child in a pool full of kids!

T woke up in good spirits though, he's such a trooper, rarely ever is he sick, so here's to hoping it passes quicikly like all the others have!

Ahhh the joys of motherhood...I wouldn't change a thing, but the aftermath of the lack of sleep is a bit rough....I'm feeling it

1 comment:

Shelley, Nick, and Baby G said...

Ohh...I am right with you in the lack of sleep issue! It is very rough on the body, mind, and spirit. I hope that T and you feel better soon.