Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just what I need...


Today my wonderful sister is treating me to a paraffin hand wax and pedicure!!!!!! After 3 days of taking care of little T and his stomach flu last weekend, I now have the rough, scaly hands of a carpenter after all of my overzealous, OCD handwashing and disinfecting (yes, I am one of THOSE people...sue me!)

The 3 of us are getting pampered at InSpa than off to Hakone Gardens to see my grandmother's flower arrangements on display in the Tea House. It should be a lovely afternoon and I look forward to some girl time with just my mom and sister.

Then tomorrow, we are having a little get together/diaper shower/"Sprinkle" but not a baby shower shower to celebrate the littlest guy's pending arrival in a few weeks. I look forward to seeing family and some dear friends tomorrow. And thankfully I will feel presentable enough in all of my swollen 9 month pregnant glory by having soft hands and pretty toes- I love my sister!

1 comment:

Aleyta said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! Swollen or not :)
Enjoy your day, you deserve it. And Matt is one of those hand washers as well ;) When Sophie was born he washed them so much they started peeling lol. XOXOXO See you tomorrow lovie! XOXOXOXO