Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Date

Last week, we had such a fun visit with my friend Megan and her newborn daughter Marin. Marin was born 1 week before Tanner...she was a healthy 9lb 9oz and was actually a week overdue! Poor Megan, not fun when it's your 5th baby! Tanner weighed in at 6lb 8oz at his 2 week visit, so Megan and I guess that Marin looks to be about twice his weight here :) Here is a picture of them from their first play date together, and I'm sure there will be many more to come!
It is so fun that our babies are going to be the same age and we will be able to go through the same stages together! Megan is a wonderful nurse friend of mine, we worked at the pediatric clinic together, before she came to work with me at Kaiser, and I am so grateful to have her as not only one of my nursing peers, but also a great friend. She is the voice of logic and reason for me when I have concerns about parenting...she's the expert with 5 children after all and I always feel better after talking to her.

Isn't it cute how the babies both have the same pose!


1 comment:

Megan said...

I love this picture!